Hi friends after a long days
So with a big excuse but with a tiny dish “mini Samosa”
The main benefit of this samosa is it retains its crispyness more time comparing to regular one and more easier also .
Now come to ingredients
1 cup maida
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp ajwain
Salt to taste
1 medium size boiled potato
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
¼ tsp cumin seeds
½ tsp dhania powder
½ tsp jeera powder
½ tbsp oil
10-12 green peas
1 green chili finely chopped
salt to taste
1. Make the stiff dough adding a little water with all the dough dry ingredients, if dough is hard sprinkle little water .
2. Wrap it and Keep for 20 min.
3. Meanwhile heat oil, add cumin seeds and chopped green chilli, saute for 1 min.
4. Now add ginger-garlic paste , green peas, stir till green peas properly cooked.
5. Mash the boil potato and add this to the above mixture, add salt and saute for 2-3 min.
6. Your stuffing is ready , make it cool down.
7. Now take a small portion of dough and make a small dumpling, roll it as oval shape .
8. Cut into two parts horizontally , make a cone shape and fill 1 spoon of stuffing and fold it from one side as shown in picture.
9. Coat little water on the edges and fix it , looks like a little samosa . In one cup you can make around 20 samosas.
10. You can see in the picture also how it is mini in size .
11.Heat the oil ,fry samosas in medium heat .
12.Hot “mini Samosa” ready to serve.